Customer Success Representative
About Billy Inc.
We love being part of other people's business success. And you can be apart of that too.
Billy provides incredibly easy-to-use invoicing and financial management tools for freelancers, small business owners, and entrepreneurs.
If you're excited about working with a fast-paced startup but you don't want to live off of ramen noodles and Foose-ball, now's the time to join us!
- You will master Billy and understand it completely, particularly how it’s used for our customer’s financial success.
- You will listen patiently to our customer’s questions, concerns, and suggestions, & with quick sharp thinking and expert knowledge of Billy, help resolve issues on our live chat platform.
- You will routinely switch between instructing the product to customer bookkeeping strategy to complex technical troubleshooting.
- You will know when to ask for help from the technical team, or professional services team.
- You will handle customers on the verge of churning and turn them into excited, satisfied, and informed customers who excel with our platform.
- You will ask questions to better understand the real question underneath.
- You will simply solve the problem yourself on behalf of the customer if it’s something you can do quickly but might take them a long time.
- You will always be courteous, kind and cheerful choosing to give our customers the benefit of the doubt, rather than assuming the worst.
Who you are
- You genuinely love helping others succeed and strongly believe in the value of our software.
- You are very familiar with understanding the needs of a business and how to make their financials and books successful.
- You are well spoken and go out of your way to be helpful.
- You are detail-oriented and are comfortable building processes that streamline your work and effectiveness.
- You understand that up-selling is about giving value to customers not pushing something unneeded. You make the right recommendations to ensure customers reach their goals.
- You are independent, but self-aware of your limits and can communicate to better yourself.
- You research, follow, and stay on top current trends in the accounting software space and what our competitors are doing.
- 1-3 years Customer Success experience
- Typing speed of at least 90 words per minute
- Experience with Billy or similar accounting products
- Comfortable taking screenshots or short screen-sharing videos
- Able to make the complicated simple
- Experience with Zoom, Slack, Skype, and Intercom
- Have an account with Billy and have used it
- Familiar with double-entry accounting
- Understand how taxes work
- Sales and software experience
Why Join Billy?
Learn. This is business finance school. If you want to understand the Fintech industry and how new innovations relate to business, this is your chance to become fully immersed
Make a difference. Many of our customers are striving for financial freedom and just lack the knowledge. You’ll be cultivating the next generation of small businesses.
Flexible independence. No more checking in or having to be at the office at a certain time. Everyone here is treated like a grown up.
The Family. We really like each other. We’ve chosen to work with smart, cool people we actually want to drink craft beer with.